Ropes Course and Zip Line
Last entry at 5:30 p.m.
MOSI’s Sky Trail® Ropes Course is different from other courses in the area because unlike other courses, MOSI does not require a minimum number of people to participate to experience the course. Other Tampa Bay area locations only open their courses for large groups, but MOSI can accommodate one guest all the way up to an entire group of people. The Sky Trail® Ropes Course also only requires one clip in, so throughout the structure there is no detaching required.
About the Ropes Course: Conquer your fears and experience an adrenaline rush like no other on MOSI’s new Sky Trail® Ropes Course, featuring 35 elements on a 12 – 36 ft. high, multilevel structure. The course is designed with challenging high-energy feats ideal for all ages.
About the Zip Line: Daring riders will take off from the top of the Sky Trail® Ropes Course and zip over MOSI’s Kids In Charge! building to a tower more than a football field away. They then turn around and do it all over again for the return trip, launching from 65 feet above the ground and traveling more than 700 feet altogether.
4801 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, KS 33617
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, October 12, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Sunday, October 27, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, December 7, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Sunday, December 8, 2019, 11:00 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Dec 5, 8:00 AM
- Friday, Aug 16, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Jul 25, 8:30 AM
- More Events at Museum of Science and Industry
- Thursday, Aug 22, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 25, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 12, 1:30 PM
- More Events on October 26, 2019
- Saturday, Oct 26, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 11:30 AM