Keeping Your Pressure Down -4 class series (10/9, 10/16, 10/23, and 10/30/19)
This four-lesson course (goal is to come to all four of the classes) is for people who have, or at risk for developing, hypertension. Classes are on Wednesdays for 4 weeks: 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, and 10/30/19. Objectives include increasing weekly exercise, using food labels to make healthy eating choices, and choosing healthier options when eating out. Food tasting included!
111 North 6th Street
Haines City, FL 33844
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Stop The Bleed - Emergency Blood Loss Management & Tourniquet Training at Grace Baptist Church Fellowship HallFriday, Aug 23, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 29, 6:30 PM
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center — Spa and Bra Mammography Screening Event at LWRMC Breast Health CenterThursday, Oct 10, 4:30 PM
- More Events at Haines City Library
- Thursday, Oct 24, 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Nov 6, 1:00 PM
- More Events on October 9, 2019
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 6:00 PM
- 2019- 2020 Water, Wildlife, and Wilderness Field Studies Program (Grades 3-5) at Circle Bar B ReserveWednesday, Oct 9, 9:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.