Hello Baby! A Natural Parenting Series
Meet Local natural wellness practitioners and moms during this 4 part series:
2/1/19 Pregnancy: How to feel normal while your growing a human being.
2/15/19 Birth: Options for all types of birth medicated and non medicated to achieve your birth goals.
3/1/19 Postpartum: (this is for you NEW MOM) taking care of you, ways to recover well and nurture the body that just gave life
3/15/19 Sleep: Your's, Your partners and the babies. How to get it and keep it.
About the speakers:
Nicky Quick owner of Nicky Quick and Company Doulas and Sleep Support, a Hybrid Agency, Serving the west coast of Florida for over a decade. Nicky is a Passionate Birth, Postpartum, Placenta Encapsulation Specialists, and Family Sleep Specialists. http://www.nickyquickco.com/ She is a wife and mother to four children. Nicky loves to support families where they are at as she supports them through the birth of their choice and supports families through the postpartum months and into early parenthood during both days and throughout the night.
Erica Hoke, is a wellness adviser with Young Living Essential Oils and team leader for sparkoilers.com . Through natural methods such as acupuncture, detoxing her personal care items and food she was able to overcome huge infertility obstacles and go on to have 3 successful pregnancy's. She is the proud mom of 4 sons and is passionate about helping other families get started on their wellness journey.
215 Cattleman Rd
Sarasota, FL 34240
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, January 15, 2022, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Monday, March 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Friday, January 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Monday, February 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, April 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 15, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Friday, Nov 6, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 12, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 8, 8:00 PM