Forks & Corks University Master Class
Forks & Corks University is the ultimate way to meet the brightest and the best of the wine world! Forks & Corks University Master Class is a Wine Seminar led by 7 world-renowned wine industry professionals and winemakers. Your ticket includes admission to the Master Class, showcasing 14 wines from around the globe. Guests will swirl, sip and savor as the passionate and accomplished panel leads them on a guided tour of wine from around the globe – no passport required. Your ticket ALSO includes admission to the Michael's Wine Cellar Retail Tasting featuring over 50 wines from over 15 participating wineries, immediately following Forks & Corks University, from 3:00PM to 5:00PM.
Topic of Discussion:
"Technique & Terroir - A Discussion of Old World & New World Wines"
Featuring wines from
• Eagle Eye Winery - Napa Valley, California - presented by Bill Wolf, Owner & Winemaker
• Podere Ciona - Chianti Classico, Italy - presented by Lorenzo Gatteschi, Winemaker
• Reynolds Family Winery - Napa Valley, California - presented by Steve Reynolds, Owner & Winemaker
• Z'IVO Wines - Oregon - Willamette Valley, Oregon - presented by John Zelko, Owner & Winemaker
• Domaine Ambroise - Burgundy, France - presented by Bertrand Ambroise, Owner & Winemaker
• Willamette Valley Vineyards - Willamette Valley, Oregon - presented by Mary Joli
• Casa Ferreirinha - Douro Valley, Portugal - presented by Wayne Cheeseman
The discussion will be moderated by Kristine Nickel, a veteran marketing and public relations professional. Kristine's parallel career has been wine and food writing. Beginning in 1983, Kristine penned the weekly Chicago Tribune wine column “Grapevine” that ran in multiple newspapers across the United States. Upon moving to Florida in 1990, she took on the role of restaurant critic for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, followed by covering the local food and wine scene for Sarasota Magazine. Kristine is a member of Les Dames de Escoffier and the Commanderie de Bordeaux. Her most recent endeavor involves the creation of a wine, food and travel blog called Affluent Adventures.
Cost: Tickets are $50!
1212 South East Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34239