20/20 Insight into Value-Based, Quality Care
As we approach the 10th anniversary of the Accountable Care Act, it is a good time to reflect on how value-based care has impacted the health care landscape, as well as focus on the future to see where we are headed. You’re invited to join ABQAURP in discovering the crucial steps needed to continue this journey, as payors and providers come together to bring value to the forefront of medical practice, with the shared goal of improving our population’s health.
Though there are hurdles to overcome, our expert faculty looks to provide insight into the importance of systems and team-based approaches to topics such as our age appropriate care; the impact of social determinants of health; assessing how integrated behavioral health and multidisciplinary care can enhance patient care in any setting; and tools and technology that will support clinical care delivery, utilization management, and documentation. Discover how CMS is transforming health care to maximize compensation while providing value, reducing the reporting burden, plus establishing a sustainable path to quality health care.
*At the conclusion of the conference, attendees will be able to:
• Manage a patient’s care using multidisciplinary rounds to improve value and quality while containing costs
• Identify the steps needed to integrate technology into the patient care team
• Discuss CMS initiatives for 2020 and beyond
• Assess a patient chart from a global perspective to accurately reflect the value and quality of care provided
• Address the improvement of health care throughout life stages and communities
• Evaluate health behaviors and social impacts on the delivery of chronic care
• Explain the relationship between quality measures, payment models, and the standard of care in addiction medicine
• Recognize the value of integrating the behavioral and physical health of your patient population
The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians (ABQAURP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians (ABQAURP) designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABQAURP is an approved provider of continuing education for nurses. This activity is designated for 8. Provider # 50-94.
Cost: Sheraton Sand Key Resort 1160 Gulf Boulevard, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 Room Rate: $207 plus tax, per night, single/double occupancy Reservations: (727) 595-1611 or https://tinyurl.com/ABQ2020 Reference group: ABQAURP Room Block Cutoff: March 30, 2020
1160 Gulf Boulevard
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767