"It's Time to Act" for Mental Health 5k Walk Run
The 3rd Annual NAMI "It's Time to Act" for Mental Health 5k Walk/Run seeks to bring awareness to mental illness, but is also a call for action to the community to commit to the "Stomp Out Stigma" pledge to combat mental health stigma, and support community based mental health programs. Together, as a community, we can take action now to fight against mental illness, and bring education, leadership, and advocacy to those afflicted. The NAMI walk run is held every year in order to help bring awareness to mental health, create a platform to "Stomp out Stigma," and raise money to support NAMI community based programs and services. NAMI Hillsborough is a grass-roots non-profit affiliate of NAMI. NAMI Hillsborough is currently made up of an all volunteer force of people that work in the mental health field, are consumers of mental health services, or have experienced mental illness within their family or friends.
4202 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL 33620
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Thursday, Sep 13, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Aug 25, 1:00 PM
- More Events at University of South Florida - Sun Dome
- Conversation with a CEO Featuring CTV Capital's Vincent Jackson at University of South Florida - Sun DomeThursday, Oct 11, 8:30 AM
- More Events on October 27, 2018
- Saturday, Oct 27, 8:00 AM