Manatee Audubon: "From Ag to Bird Preserve: Evolution of Perico Preserve"
Join us for this fun monthly meeting, including some Christmas sweets on a holiday buffet. The guest speaker is Damon Moore, Environmental Program Manager - Ecological Resources for Manatee County Natural Resources. He'll share stories & slides from the process of taking former agricultural land and converting it into Perico Preserve...one of the newer & wonderful bird preserves in NW Manatee County. Our business meeting starts promptly at 6:30 p.m., with our featured speaker at 7.
4635 26th St. West
Bradenton, FL 34207
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Jan 18, 6:15 PM
- Manatee Audubon: "Black Skimmers: How Banding Research May Help Their Survival" at Hope Lutheran ChurchThursday, Feb 15, 6:15 PM
- Saturday, Feb 10, 9:00 AM
- More Events on December 21, 2017
- Thursday, Dec 21, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 21, 4:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 21, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.