Manatee Audubon: "Black Skimmers: How Banding Research May Help Their Survival"
Dr. Beth Forys, professor at Eckerd College, addresses how raccoons, crows, opossums, humans, rising tides & tropical storms during nesting season have caused significant population declines to the already threatened Black Skimmer species. Learn what we can do to help these amazing birds survive. All meetings are open to the public. Social time starts at 6:15 p.m. Our business meeting starts at 6:30, with our featured speaker at 7.
4635 26th St. West
Bradenton, FL 34207
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Mar 15, 6:15 PM
- Saturday, Feb 10, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Feb 10, 8:30 AM
- More Events on February 15, 2018
- Thursday, Feb 15, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 15, 9:30 AM
- 20th ANNUAL THUNDER BY THE BAY MOTORCYCLE FESTIVAL "BORN TO BE WILD" KICKOFF PARTY at Michael's On EastThursday, Feb 15, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.